![]() |
| photo: Marilyn Monroe by Bert Stein, 1962 |
Sorry, folks, but the Broken Dolls and Fallen Angels Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/886318992990373) is on pause until further notice — probably at least through the remainder of August and all of September. Facebook’s bots have been playing games with me, on and off, for the better part of two years, never once offering any explanation, and despite the fact that I have not knowingly posted a single thing that violated the platform’s bloody guidelines.
At present, I cannot even post in this very group, despite being its creator and administrator. More absurdly still, over the past several days I have also been rendered unable to approve posts submitted by certain users. Some I can approve; others I cannot. Once again, no explanation has been forthcoming.
I have simply reached the end of my patience, and so the group is being placed on pause.
My sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed here and helped Broken Dolls and Fallen Angels grow to more than 3,000 members. Somehow, we'll be back. Until then, I hope you'll continue following my work over at The Echo of a Distant Time: facebook.com/FloydEtcetera.
{photo: Marilyn Monroe by Bert Stein, 1962}
🪐💔 #QueSeraSera 𓅨 🕈
