Friday, May 3, 2024

1957: Vikki Dougan dazzles and gleams


A monochrome portrait captures actress and pin-up girl Vikki Dougan, lensed by Earl Leaf, adorned in a sheer white nightgown, accompanied by a seductive smile amidst a splendid backdrop. Verily, this lady personifies immaculate grace.

Copyright 2024, Arthur Newhook. @Sunking278 and @FloydEtcetera on X, and at the same handles on FACEBOOK. MASTODON - @ArthurNewhook@mastodon.world, BLUESKY - @arthurnewhook.bsky.social, and @arthurnewhook on POST. DONATIONS GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED at https://tinyurl.com/ArthurNewhook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotables 17 May 2024: Ava Gardner speaks on beauty, stardom, Frank Sinatra, and George C. Scott

Ava Gardner, circa 1945. Photo: PictureLux ‘ All I have going is my looks. When my beauty goes, I'm through ’. ‘ What I'd really lik...